When booking with us, you enter into an agreement with us with rights and obligations for both parties. You can view the exact contents of this agreement in the document below.
Download our terms here:
General rental terms Holiday Park De Lochemse Berg 2017 - Nov18.pdf
Do you still have questions? Feel free to contact the park you booked at by telephone or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the renter, for any reason, cancels the contracted rental agreement and expressly did not make use of the cancellation insurance, they are obligated to pay a compensation to the lessor. This compensation amounts to:
The compensation will be proportionally refunded, after deduction of the booking costs and the cancellation insurance, if the spot is booked and paid for for the same period or a part of the same period, by a third party on recommendation of the renter and with written consent of Dutchen.
1. Lessor is only bound to the rental agreement after receiving the down payment.
2. Lessor is obligated to hand over the rented premises to the renter at the agreed upon time and in clean and proper condition.
3. Lessor may view the rented premises at any reasonable time.
Rights and obligations renter
4. Renter may not have any third parties use the rented premises, nor have more people stay the night than agreed upon at the time of booking, unless they have written permission from the lessor.
5. Renter will use the rented premises responsibly and keep it clean and proper, and is bound to immediately reimburse any damage done by their hand or due to their negligence, to the rented premises, the fabrics, the household goods or other. The same goes when anything in the rented premises, the fabrics or the household goods go missing. Renter is obligated to pay the cleaning costs agreed upon in the booking, and to hand over the rented premises after the rental period in clean and proper condition (do not leave dirty dishes around, clean kitchen and fridge, garbage bags in the container). If the accommodation is not in proper condition, additional cleaning costs can be charged.
6. Pets are only allowed if agreed upon in the booking. If this is not the case, pets may be refused or you may be switched to a different holiday accommodation.
7. Smoking is not allowed in these homes. If renter is found to be smoking, additional costs will be charged.
8. Renter may only use the rented premises as holiday accommodation and may not work from there.
9. It is not allowed to use other appliances for cooking or cleaning in the rented premises other than those installed by the lessor.
10. Renter is not allowed to sleep on the beds without sheets.
11. Renter may not cause a disturbance to the other guests at the park by making loud music or noises.
12. Youth groups are not allowed to stay at the holiday homes. Holiday Park De Lochemse Berg reserves the right to refuse youth groups or to evict youth groups when causing a disturbance.
13. Renter may only park their vehicles in the allocated spaces. Parking in gardens and on grass fields is not allowed.
14. Renter has to let the lessor know that they will arrive at the rented premises at a later time during the rental period on the day the renting period starts at the latest (before 17:30), in writing or by telephone.
15. In addition to the above, the specific regulations from the park regulations apply.
16. Renter is expected to have accepted the rented premises and the inventory therein, in accordance with the inventory list found in the rented premises, without damage, unless they have reported it to the lessor within 2 hours of arriving at the rented premises. If the renter is not responsible for the damage, the lessor will try to, as far as can be reasonably expected of them, restore the damage within 2 working days of the moment of report. Renter has no right to a discount, settlement of rent, or other kind of compensation for damages.
17. Lessor is not responsible for theft or damage of property of renter. Lessor is not responsible for disturbance caused by third parties.
18. Renting multiple premises as a group is only possible if the nature or structure of the group is reported during booking. Not reporting this can cause the rental agreement to be terminated.
19. If the premises rented by the renter are unexpectedly unavailable, the lessor is required to make a similar accommodation available for the renter. This is to be judged by the lessor. In this case, renter has no right to compensation or discount.
20. Lessor is entitled to regard the booking as terminated without the need for a notice of default or intervention of a judge; a. if the complete rental sum is not paid by the time the rental period starts; b. if one of the obligations described in article 4 to 15 is not fulfilled.
21. Each renter is obligated to take out a damage insurance at the time of booking. This insurance covers the renter for up to €2500 of damage caused. In the case of causing damage, the guest is required to fill out a claim form after the period of stay.
1. The (down) payment must have been received by Holiday Park De Lochemse Berg within 10 days after the date of booking. Any remaining amount must have been received by Holiday Park De Lochemse Berg 6 weeks before the day of arrival.
2. When booking within 6 weeks before arrival, the entire amount must have been received by Holiday Park De Lochemse Berg 10 days after the date of booking.
3. When booking within 10 days before arrival, the entire amount must be paid during check in at the front desk of the park.
If the renter, for any reason, cancels the contracted rental agreement and expressly did not make use of the cancellation insurance, they are obligated to pay a compensation to the lessor. This compensation amounts to: -When canceling more than three months before start date, 25% of the agreed upon price; -When canceling within three months before the start date, 50% of the agreed upon price; -When canceling within one month before the start date, 90% of the agreed upon price; -When canceling within one week before the start date, 100% of the agreed upon price. The compensation will be proportionally refunded, after deduction of the booking costs and the cancellation insurance, if the spot is booked and paid for for the same period or a part of the same period, by a third party on recommendation of the renter and with written consent of Holiday Park De Lochemse Berg.
Booking system by Booking Experts